it is a pretty good game and RPG maker isn't the first engine I think of when I see a city/kingdom/economy management game so I appreciate the creativity but it gets really stale and repetitive quickly like I think I have killed so many barbarians that I might be considered a war criminal
A downloadable game for Windows
Port Traventor is in danger! Plagued by orcs, barbarians, and dwarves that sabotage it's economy, the country needs a true king to rise to the occasion! Would it be that you are such a king?
Your tasks would include:
Defending the Capital from the invading hordes
• Go into battle against orcs, dwarves, barbarians, undead, mermaids and renegade elves.
• Show the enemy your superiority and reach the highest battle rank S.
• Train Villagers to be Archers, Knights or Warriors.
• Build a Watchtower and get ready for the big war.
• Utilize various skills in varied turn-based combat.
Acquire, or find, various items and treasures that unlock new lands to explore
• Search the world for teachers who can teach you various passive skills that will increase your loot in battle.
• Collect gold and purchase various items or weapons such as helmets, shields or armor from merchants to improve your stats and receive useful bonuses.
Rebuild the economy and bolster the reputation of the kingdom
• Create many different buildings such as sawmills, quarries, ore mines and refineries to bolster your resource production.
• Train Villagers as workers and let them mine resources such as Lumber, Stone, Ore and Iron.
• Equip your workers with Sickles, Axes, Pickaxes and Hammers.
This game can be either played with Controller or Keyboard and supports two languages (German and English).
Total Playtime: ~5 hours.
Click download now to get access to the following files:
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Hi and thanks for your comment. Glad you like the idea. As for resources, you can make things easier by finding several tutors and learn passive skills from them. This increases the number of tools you get from foes. For instance, visit Enrias River to find a tutor. Reading your comment, I decided to increase the bonus granted by passive skills from 30 % to 40 %. Might feel more rewarding now.:)
I'd like to announce that I've solved a minor issue with the desert caravan. Most time players tried to drop off from the caravan, they were dropped in a direction that they didn't prefer. This can't happen anymore from now on. :) Have fun with the updated version.
Good game! A bit repetitive in places, but still very good.
Started playing the game, looks really good and cannot wait to continue it =D shall drop the playlist down below, will be uploading another soon enough and looking forward to it!